Effective: May 26, 2016
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Spright may collect certain personal information from You when You register to use our Sites or its Services. Such information depends upon whether you are registering and accessing certain Services or Applications through Facebook or directly through one of Spright’s Applications. For instance, if you are accessing the Services through Facebook or through an Application, Spright will have access to your name, email address, profile picture, and location. Additionally, through an Application onboarding process, Spright may request your baby’s photo, date of birth, gender, and first name.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from Users of our Sites, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements You may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We use various technologies to collect that information, including the following:
- Web beacons: Pages of our Sites may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count Users who have visited those pages and for other related websites statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Sites content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Web beacons are not used to access Your personal information on our Sites and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of our Sites. You may be able to opt-out of web beacon tracking conducted by third parties through our Services by adjusting the Do Not Track settings on your browser; please note that we don’t control whether or how these third parties comply with Do Not Track requests.
- IP Addresses. Our computers may also collect Your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Sites, to deliver web pages to You upon request, to tailor our Sites to the interests of our Users, and to measure traffic within our Sites.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may use Your personal information to:
- improve our Sites and the Content and Services offered on our Sites;
- protect our Sites, Services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, Users, customers or others; and
- for any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations;
- Detect, investigate, prevent, and respond to activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
We may use Your non-personally identifiable information to analyze the usage of our Sites, improve the design and content of our Sites, deliver relevant marketing messages and advertisements, personalize Your Internet experience, and offer You products and services. In some cases, we may use Your IP address to identify You in order to enforce any legal terms that govern our Sites or to protect our Sites, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, Users, customers or others from injury or harm.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may share Your personal information with third parties including in the following instances:
- who assist us in providing our Sites and Services (such as data storage providers) and processing communications on and through our Sites;
- for their direct marketing purposes;
- names of winners of our contests and sweepstakes as may be required by law on our Sites and in winner’s lists;
- law enforcement officials, to the extent we believe necessary to comply with laws, regulations, court or administrative orders, or other governmental authority or to prevent harm to Yourself or others;
- certain User profile information or User Submissions may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address Your request for our Services.
- businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with may sell or provide products or services to you through or in connection with the Sites or Services (either alone or jointly with us.
- where You have specifically authorized us to do so; and
- upon a merger, acquisition, divestiture or transfer or sale of some or all of our assets or upon any other corporate reorganization, and in connection with the evaluation of and entry into the foregoing transactions.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information to third parties on an aggregate basis for purposes of analyzing usages and trends, improving or enhancing our Sites, improving existing products and services, and developing new ones.
Currently, we do not participate in any "Do Not Track" frameworks that would allow Spright to respond to signals or other mechanisms from You regarding the collection of your information. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about Your online activities over time and across different websites when You use our Sites.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO FACEBOOK
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
Spright is not intended for and does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If You believe that Your child is using our Sites or Services or that we have collected information from Your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our database.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE TAKE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We employ reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of Your personal identifiable information that we collect and maintain. However, we cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
If You establish an account, You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CO-BRANDED SECTIONS OF THE SITE
ASSIGNMENT; CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
If You do not want to receive promotional communications from us, You can opt out at any time by sending a request legal [at] spright.com
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to legal [at] spright.com
If You have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.